Ma De Re Sha demonstrates a dizzying range of technique and tone, while the compositions make a highly electrified fusion mix that borrows from Joe Satriani as much as John McLaughlin
Rahul is a multi-award winning musician based in Maryland. Born in India, he has been performing live for over twenty years. He has had a varied performing career that has included stints in Chicago, Boston, Maryland, Virginia, Washington D.C. and India.
Rahul has been featured on a wide array of recordings. His pieces are featured in movies, plays, animations, and podcasts. His music has been aired on national and international radio stations. He also scored the official music for the Fractal Forums web episodes.
Rahul has been featured in prominent international music magazines such as Vintage Guitar, Guitar Player, Songlines and Pipeline. Additionally, he is also a guest Guitar Instructor on the Shred Academy website.
Check out his Live & Studio Equipment HERE
As a visual artist, Rahul's artwork has been featured and used by International artists and local artists alike. He routinely exhibits his work in the greater Washington D.C. area and was hand picked to display his art at the Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport and one of five artists to inaugurate the Canal Park opening in Washington D.C.
Rahul pursues a wide array of mediums, with respect to his art. These range from the traditional to the digital domain. His current interests include:Wood Burning Fractal Imagery Fabric Print Design Fractal Animation
Poster Designs Digital Sketches Filter Photography Album Cover Designs
Spray Painting Website Designs Digital Animation Traditional Sketching
- Finalist in the Best World Music Artist/Group at D.C. Wammies, Jan 2022
- Featured artist in Vintage Guitar Magazine, Apr 2021
- Featured artist at The Kennedy Center, Oct 2020
- Featured artist in Vintage Guitar Magazine, May 2018
- Directed & Edited Never Elected's music video "Where You Belong", Nov 2021
- Conceptualized, Directed & Edited the band Never Elected's single "Wake Up!", June 2020
- Official photographer for Sorrow & The Spire for their Artist Press Kit, Apr 2021
- One of 5 chosen artists for Washington D.C. Art Exhibition: October - December 2017
- Featured Artist at Washington Reagan National Airport Art Exhibition: July 2014 - Jan 2015
For a complete list of my work in the music & visual arts fields, please CLICK HERE
Are you looking to start learning guitar? Maybe you're looking for someone local who can help teach and guide you with popular, rock, bollywood songs. I am now offering personalized guitar classes for beginners, children and adults, to help them on this amazing musical journey. In addition, I also offer beginner home recording studio tips for those of you looking to have that setup.
Please click the link below to check out my lessons page.
- Feature in Vintage Guitar magazine, 2018
- Interview with NewEarsProg Radio Show, 2018
- Interview Huffington Post, 2018
- Interview DAC, 2018
- Interview with JazzU, 2018
- Interview with MWE3, 2018
- Interview for Artomatic, 2017
- Interview for Artomatic, 2015
- Interview for Artomatic, 2012
- Write Up for Artomatic, 2012
- Michael Molenda, Editor, Guitar Player Magazine, 2008